This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1 pkg (363 g) Soba buckwheat noodles
1⁄2 lb (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Miso Broth Mix, divided
1 cup snow peas
1 red bell pepper
1⁄4 head red cabbage
3 tbsp tahini
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Toppings (optional): roasted peanuts, green onion
- Cook noodles as per package directions in a Multipurpose Pot-12 Cup.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Place in Multipurpose Steamer; coat with 1 tbsp broth mix. Microwave on high for 3–4 min, or until cooked.
- Thinly slice snow peas, pepper, and cabbage.
- In bowl, whisk together remaining broth mix, tahini, water, yogurt, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse noodles under cold water. Combine noodles, chicken, snow peas, pepper, and cabbage together in bowl. Toss with dressing. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, garnish with toppings, as desired.