1⁄2 pkg ( 14 oz/396 g) rice noodles
6 cups hot water
4 baby bok choy
2 bell peppers
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken
1⁄4 cup Miso Broth Mix
2 cups bean sprouts
4 lime wedges, optional
1. Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, in a Multipurpose Pot, bring water to a boil.
3. Slice mushrooms. Thinly slice bok choy and peppers. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
4. Once water is boiling, stir in broth mix, aioli mix, and chicken. Simmer for 2−3 min or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, divide rice noodles and veggies between four bowls.
6. Ladle soup over top. Top with sprouts and garnish with lime, if desired.