Serve with 1 cup mixed greens and ½ cup cooked grain.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 yellow peppers
1 small onion
2 tbsp red pepper jelly, honey, or maple syrup
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut chicken into cubes. In bowl, combine 2 tbsp dry glaze and 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken; stir to evenly coat.
- Cut peppers and onion into 1” cubes. Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl stir together 2 tbsp dry glaze, jelly, soy sauce, and 1 tbsp oil.
- Place skewers onto a large platter; drizzle with sauce.